Brand Backer

Monday, May 1, 2017

Hottest trends for spring and summer looks!

I swear, this year has been flying by faster than ever! That hasn't stopped me from trying to keep up on the latest trends though! I've been loving a simple, dewy look lately and trying to focus more on a simple, glowing look- mostly due to a rush getting ready! What have your favorite looks been lately?


Pops of color along the lower lash line.
An oldie but a goodie, I've been so excited to see this coming back around again on trend! The recent black or brown smoked out lash line is being passed over for a more fun burst of color along the lower lash. My personal favorites have been blue and purples!

Metallic lip.
Matte lip has been king for what seems like almost forever, but slowly we've been seeing metallic and frosts sneaking back in on the scene! Lip toppers have been coming out left and right, many having an intense metallic or glittered finish.

Heavy blush.
The flushed, heavy handed blushing look has always been a favorite of mine, so I'm glad to see highlighter obsession shifting back to fresh cheeks and healthy glows!

Dewy finish.
Much like the matte lip craze, an entire matte face has been insanely popular, especially in full face Instagram looks. Lately the tide has been shifting back to a more dewy and fresh look. Hey, I'm not complaining, I won't miss the struggle of finding a hydrating luminous foundation among a sea of full coverage matte finishes.

Peachy, orangey tones.
These colors have been everywhere, starting with the launch of the Too Faced Sweet Peach collection and escalating to new heights with Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renascence palette. I've even noticed a growing popularity in a good orange lip, something that's sure to turn heads as well as peachy orange blushes popping up all over the place.

Neon liner.
I've been noticing bright pops of neon liner everywhere, especially with Urban Decay's newest release of the new Jean-Michel Basquiat collection. I think it's a fun and easy way to make a statement with your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment